Saber will win the championship in the Feature Race if he scores 9 or more points than DazzaArcher. So...
- If Saber wins, Daz would need to be 2nd to keep the fight alive.
- If Saber is 2nd, Daz would need 5th or better.
- if Saber is 3rd, Daz would need 6th or better.
- If Saber is 4th, Daz would need 8th or better.
- If Saber is 5th, Daz would need 9th or better.
If the gap between the two drivers is 49 points* or less, the title fight will still be alive going into the Sprint Race. Saber will win the championship if the gap is 37.5 pts* or more after the Sprint Race.
*including Saber's drop score of 4pts (unless Saber scores a combined total of less than 4pts tonight.
It all really depends on the result of the feature race. If the fight is still alive afterwards, I'll update you on the permutations.
Unbelievably with 75pts still up for grabs over two events, Westy is mathematically still in the title fight but only by one point! He basically needs to win the feature race tonight and hope that both Daz and Saber do not finish the race (highly unlikely!)
The championship standings, credit totals and penalty count will be updated in the Season 7 Database before the event.